Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Commercial!




Check this out!
It's my first directed commercial!

The commercial came as a commission from Alex Leguerrier at Saint Thomas University for a non profit organization called DotsNB.
The organization raises money for kids' mental health.

I had the amazing team of: Jonathan Brayer as the after effects compositor and Ryan Gainer who composed the music.

Everything turned out great and exactly what the client asked for.
Can't complain about that!
Great experience for my first major commercial directing gig!

Thanks to all involved!


xo.
j

3 comments:

  1. This is so great, Justin. I work for a marketing agency in St John's who would LOVE your work. I'm showing you off to one of my coworkers right now!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! residential painters

    ReplyDelete